Benton County Assessor Roderick Grieve encourages people to assess their personal property online
As a reminder, state law requires all individual and business personal property be assessed between January 1st and May 31st each year to avoid a 10% penalty. The deadline for 2022 is Tuesday, May 31st.
Individual personal property includes but is not limited to: vehicles, RV’s, motorcycles, boats, trailers and ATVs. Benton County Assessor Roderick Grieve encourages the public to use online resources to assess their personal property. Business personal property includes but is not limited to: vehicles, furniture, equipment, machinery and inventory.
Assess Online or by Phone
To assess personal property, go online https://bentoncountyar.gov/assessor/
You can also call (479) 271-1033 for help in your assessment.
Assess in Person
Benton County offers five in person locations where the public can assess their personal property.
- Bentonville: Benton County Administration Building, 215 E. Central Avenue – 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Bentonville: Arkansas State Revenue Office, 2401 SW D Street – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Rogers: Benton County Rogers Office, 1428 SW Walnut – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Gravette: Benton County Gravette Office, 901 1st Avenue SW, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Siloam Springs: Benton County Siloam Springs Satellite Office, 707 S. Lincoln Street – 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.